Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 99 (08/11/2017)

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for not writing for the last two or three weeks. These last few weeks of my mission have been pretty crazy but they have been really good and I've learned a lot. My companions are doing really well and I'm trying to teach them all that I have learned. President Cahoon asked me to teach the whole zone everything I know but I feel like they already know everything I do. Haha! This zone is fantastic and I was glad to have worked with all of them.

Two weeks ago we had a wedding! Our investigators Armando and Ruby were married on the 22nd of July and we were the witnesses along with the other companionship. It was really great especially because they were able to be baptized along with their two eight year-old daughters, Kimberly and Sherlin, last Saturday on the 29th. They are such a great family and they will be well supported by the ward here.

This coming week is my last full week of missionary work. Next Tuesday I go to Saltillo and then on Thursday I fly home! I'll write a finishing email next week because I'm about out of time. I hope you are all well and that you have a great week.

See you soon!
-Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment