Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week 71 (2/6/2017)

Happy Monday everyone!

I kind of ran out of time to write today...Sorry! I had to write a lot of stuff in my email to President Cahoon.

This week was good. We found lots of new investigators and we are working toward the new goal that President set. Every companionship is supposed to be getting 16 new investigators each week. Mathematically if we get 16 each week we will baptize every week. That's really crazy and kind of hard but I'm confident that we can do it especially if we follow the Spirit. The Spirit is key in this work.

I now have 68 birds since the 26th of December. I think I'm doing pretty well for being in one city. Maybe if I go to Saltillo before the end I can rack up my big year numbers. Haha! The last few nights we have seen huge flocks of what I think are Black-bellied Whistling Ducks. It was crazy last night because we were walking by the river and all of a sudden the air is filled with crazy whistling noises and then a huge flock of birds appears over us. Birds are so cool. 🐦

Well, that's all for this week. I hope you are all well and that you have a great week. God loves us all and has a plan for each and every one of us!

Con mucho amor,
Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment