Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 15 (12/28/2015)

Hi everyone!

Last week's email ended up being a little short but I guess I din't have a lot to talk about. Haha! This week was a little more eventful.

On Tuesday I had exchanges with Elder Taylor again. That was awesome. I learn a lot every time I'm with him and it inspires me to want to work harder and improve. He gave me a list of things I could do to improve a lot. By applying them I was able to work a lot more effectively this week.

We also had Christmas this week! We ate dinner and had a party with some members and they gave us gifts too! It was really fun and we also had a piñata. The family lives up on a hill above the city and we could see all the smoke covering the city. Elder Muñoz said most of it was probably from carne asada. Haha!

It was also really great to talk to my family. I miss them but I'm glad to be here.

Our investigators are coming along very well and we keep working hard to find more.

Sorry, I'm out of time (again) but I'll talk more about the investigators next week.

I love you and I miss you all! I wish I had more time to let you know what it is like here but I keep running out of email time for one reason or another...

Thank you for everything!
-Elder Steine

No comments:

Post a Comment