Saturday, October 10, 2015

Week 4 (10/09/2015)

Hi everyone!

This email is going to be super brief even though I have a lot of stuff to say...

Conference was fantastic. The Spirit was really strong here even though the chairs were really uncomfortable. I felt like the whole message for me was to yield to Christ and serve God's will instead of our own. Priesthood session was especially powerful.

Every day during gym we play sand volleyball. Yesterday I blocked a spike so that was pretty cool. I really like my district and we're growing closer.

I'm going to start doing a weekly bird list today. I've only seen a few while I've been here but I may as well start.
-House Sparrow
-Scrub jay
-Black-billed Magpie.

I don't have a lot of pictures but I'll try to send some next week.

I love you all! Thank you for the emails and everything!

-Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment