Thursday, January 12, 2017

Week 64 (12/19/2016)

Happy Monday everyone!

This week has been really busy but really great. On Monday after I sent my email I had to run to pack all my stuff. I ended up packing all my bags in a few minutes. I had to put all my wet clothes in a trash bag because I couldn't put them with the clean ones. It made travelling a little tricky. However, I did manage to get the trumpet in a bag this time!

We went to Saltillo for the new elders and slept in the secretaries house. There were a bunch of elders that night so not a lot of sleeping. Haha!

The next day we had a training for trainers and then for the new missionaries. We then got our new companions and mine is Elder Reid! He's from Provo and he's a great new missionary. He doesn't speak Spanish yet but he's learning really quickly and I am really glad to be with him. We're into lots of the same stuff so I expect to get along with him really well.

We're opening area so we have been working a lot to find new investigators and We already have a baptism for this week! His name is Rodrigo and he's eight years old. He's going to be baptized on the 24th!

This area is really cool. There are several little rivers that go through our area and I saw some ducks and coots the other day. I think I'll be able to see some other water fowl soon.

Well, I'm already out of time so I think I need to go now but I hope you all have a great week and a great Christmas! This week is going to be full of activities and stuff so there will be a lot to say next week.

¡Feliz Navidad!

Con mucho amor,
Elder Steiner

No comments:

Post a Comment